Have you read any business books recently? Why not contact me and set up a time in which we could have an interview? It’s fun to chat about a business book you like.
The interviews are very casual in nature and I try and ask questions relating to small and medium sized businesses. Interviews last about 15 to 25 minutes and then are is edited down (taking out long pauses, repeated info and any mistakes) to around 8 or 15 minutes, depending on the length of the original interview.
Here are some of the questions I ask:
- Where did you buy the book?
- Is it a book you read cover to cover or did you skip around in it?
- How long did it take you to read?
- Tell me an anecdote from the book
- Talk about an idea in the book that you liked
- What was the most important thing you learned from the book?
Would you be interested in participating?
Each person I interview gets a short 1 minute section to chat about what they are doing in business or life. I get an average of 1200 downloads each month so it is a good way to get your message out, too!